Premises Liability Accidents
When injuries occur on another’s property, our El Paso premises liability attorney can assist you in seeking compensation through a claim.
Premises liability accidents can happen anywhere. You could be out shopping in a store, walking in your neighborhood, on vacation, or engaged in recreational activities, when a sudden incident leaves you with serious and potentially disabling injuries. At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, we know that in many cases, these ‘accidents’ are often due to negligence on the part of property owners. Our El Paso premises liability attorney can help you hold at-fault parties accountable in these cases, so you can get the compensation you deserve.
Representing Injured Victims In Premises Liability Claims
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), roughly 30 million people each year seek emergency medical care in hospitals as the result of accidental injuries. Even a seemingly minor incident can end up causing you serious harm, hindering your ability to work or engage in your normal daily activities and hobbies.
At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, we help determine the underlying causes of these accidents, so that those responsible can be held accountable. In many cases, it is the negligence of property owners for failing to maintain the premises or to ensure the proper protections were in place. Our El Paso premises liability accident attorneys represent victims who have suffered serious injuries as the result of the following:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents;
- Getting struck by or against objects;
- Swimming pool accidents, involving fatal or near fatal drownings;
- Playground accidents, due to unsafe surfaces and equipment;
- Negligent security, in which a property owner fails to secure the premises or to protect you against a crime;
- Dog bites, due to the negligence of pet owners in letting their animals run loose and failing to keep them leashed;
- Accidents caused by a homeowner’s neglect.
When injuries occur on another’s property due to the owner’s negligence in failing to correct dangerous conditions or not warning visitors that the condition exists, the Texas Statutes state that the owner can be held legally liable for the damages suffered. You may be entitled to file a claim against the property owner’s insurance, or you may be able to seek compensation through a premises liability lawsuit. Depending on your situation and the extent of your injuries, damages available include:
- Compensation for your current and future medical expenses;
- Compensation for lost wages and future loss in earnings and benefits due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for the pain, suffering, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment in life your injuries cause you and other family members.
At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, we act as a strong legal advocate on your behalf when accidents and injuries occur. Call or contact our El Paso premises liability attorney online today and request a consultation to discuss your case.