El Paso Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our El Paso motorcycle accident attorney is here to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Motorcycles offer a sense of freedom and adventure, but they provide little in the way of protection. At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, we know the serious injuries that can occur as the result of motorcycle crashes, and the impact they can have on every area of your life. Our experienced El Paso motorcycle accident attorney represents those injured in these collisions, providing the legal guidance they need to get compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages suffered.
El Paso Motorcycle Accident Attorney Represents You When Injuries Occur
According to crash reports from the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), as many as 9,000 motorcycle accidents occur each year throughout the state, leaving more than half of the bikers involved with serious and potentially fatal injuries. At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, our El Paso motorcycle accident attorney represents those who are victims in these crashes. The most common types of injuries our clients suffer include:
- Soft tissue injuries, including tears of the muscles or tendons and joint dislocations;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures, often affecting the ankles, legs, arms, and hips;
- Abdominal injuries, resulting in internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
- Burns due to contact with road surfaces and hot engine fluids or motorcycle parts;
- Severe lacerations, puncture wounds, and amputations;
- Back and neck injuries, resulting in damage to disc and vertebrae;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussion and traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries, causing partial or complete paralysis.
As an experienced El Paso motorcycle accident attorney, we know that even otherwise minor motorcycle accidents can leave you with injuries that require ongoing medical care, while preventing you from working now and in the years to come.
While motorcyclists are strongly encouraged to protect themselves against accidents and injuries by getting the proper training, wearing the appropriate gear, and following state traffic laws, the fact is that many accidents are due to the reckless actions of other drivers. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), roughly one third of these are due to bikers being cut off by other motorists, while alcohol is a factor in nearly 40% of crashes. At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, we represent those who are injured by these and other dangerous driving behaviors such as:
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
- Tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cellphones and texting;
- Drivers under the influence of prescription or over the counter medications.
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz is here to help. Call or contact our experienced El Paso motorcycle accident attorney online today and request a consultation to discuss your case and the types of compensation to which you may be entitled.