El Paso Truck Accident Lawyers
Our El Paso truck accident attorney provides aggressive legal representation for victims of collisions involving tractor trailers, 18-wheelers, and other types of commercial vehicles.
In El Paso and in other areas throughout Texas, it is not uncommon for drivers to share the road with massive 18-wheelers, tractor trailers, delivery trucks, construction vehicles, and other types of commercial vehicles. When crashes or collisions involving these big rigs do occur, it is often other drivers who suffer the most serious damages. At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, our El Paso truck accident attorney provides the professional legal guidance needed when dealing with truckers and their employers, so that you can get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
We Hold Drivers and the Companies They Work for Accountable When Truck Accidents Occur
Truck accidents can occur as the result of a variety of factors, and both the driver and the trucking company may share in the blame. Crash facts from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) indicate that the following are among the most common causes of truck accidents:
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as tailgating, improper passing, driving while distracted, and driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications;
- Unreasonable scheduling demands made by trucking companies, which lead to driver issues such as drowsy driving and speeding;
- Lack of driver training and experience, which can make crashes and rollover accidents more likely;
- Improper vehicle maintenance, such as failing to maintain engine fluids and tire pressure;
- Improper cargo loading practices, which can cause cargo to shift and make it more likely for the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
When truck accidents occur due to the above reasons, the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz can help you hold those responsible accountable for the injuries you suffer.
The Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT) reports that more than 25,00 truck accidents occur throughout the state each year, with more than 1,000 in and around the El Paso area. These accidents often result in debilitating and potentially life-threatening injuries, particularly for motor vehicle drivers involved.
Unfortunately, dealing on your own with drivers, trucking companies, and their insurance representatives in the aftermath can be challenging. Tactics they often employ include:
- Denying responsibility;
- Claiming your own actions were to blame;
- Downplaying your injuries to reduce the amount to which you are entitled.
As an experienced El Paso truck accident attorney, you can count on our legal knowledge and experience to defend you in these cases, so that you can get the maximum amount you need to recover.
At the Law Office of Xochitl A. Ambriz, we fight for your rights to compensation for the injuries and damages you have suffered as the result of truck accidents involving delivery trucks, construction vehicles, tractor trailers, 18-wheelers, and other big rigs. Reach out and call or contact our experienced El Paso truck accident attorney online today to request a consultation about your case and how we can help you